Are back in stock. If you are in need of one please email email@example.com We will arrange collection for you
Community Allocation & New Small Your Fund Surrey allocation
Community Funding is now set out into three categories:
Members’ Community Allocation (MCA) - £5,000
YFS – Small Community Projects - £50,000 over 2 years
YFS – Large Community Projects - £100,000,000
Funding criteria for the Small Community Projects fund:
In line with the Your Fund Surrey programme, applicants for the Small Community Projects fund must demonstrate that the project supports at least one of the aims of Surrey’s Community Vision 2030.
• Children and young people feel safe and confident
• Everyone benefits from education, skills and employment opportunities
• Everyone lives healthy, active and fulfilling lives
• Everyone gets the health and social care support they need
• Communities are welcoming and supportive
• Residents live in clean, safe and green communities
• Journeys across the county are easier and safer
• Everyone has a place they can call home
• Businesses in Surrey thrive
• Communities are well connected and grow sustainably
Who can apply?
You can accept applications from:
Voluntary or community organisation
Constituted group or club
Community interest company (CIC)
School Statutory body (including town,parish or community council).
We cannot accept applications from:
• Sole traders
• Political organisations or organisations which support political individuals
• Organisations that are aimed at generating profits primarily for private distribution
• Public sector bodies or private companies to carry out their statutory duties
• Organisations based outside the UK
• Applications made by one organisation on behalf of another
Conditions to ensure quick, simple process
Projects between £1,000 and £50,000 will be considered
Total project value must not exceed £50,000
Councillors can pool funding together up to max. £50,000
Cannot apply to MCA, YFS – small community project and YFS – large community projects
Community allocation funding-Update from Matt Furniss
The Barn is currently closed reopening on the 12th June 2023.
The Barn is available for private hire please email firstname.lastname@example.org
WANBOROUGH VILLAGE HALL
To find out more details or to book the hall
for the future, email: WanboroughVillageHall@gmail.com.
PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
The next meeting Parish Council meeting is on Wednesday 26th July 2023 at 7.30pm to be held in Wanborough Village Hall. Meetings are open to the public and contributions welcome.
NHS 111 can help if you have an urgent medical problem and you’re not sure what to do.
Call the Community Helpline on 01483 444400 for support or if you'd like to help others
Emergency Gas Telephone Number: 0800 111 999.
Emergency Water Telephone Number: 0800 820 999 or 0330 303 0146
Emergency Electricity Telephone Number: 0800 783 8866 UK Power Networks